- The qualifying teams from each country will compete in the World Final.
- Each round with be decided by taking the aggregate total of the Stableford Nett scores of the team. The Final score of the team will be the total sum of points of both players over the two days. In the case of a tie, there will be a sudden death play-off to decide the winning team.
- Played at the 18th hole, the stableford scores of both players will be added together, the team with the highest stableford nett scores for the hole being deemed as the winner.
- The organizers reserve the right to modify the rules of the event at any time.
- In the event of any dispute or on-course ruling the decision of the Organization is final.
For further information of the rules, please click the link to download the document.